2020 KBCM Technology Summer Analyst Program – Seattle, WA
KeyBanc Capital Markets (KBCM) is a leading corporate and investment bank providing capital markets and advisory solutions to dynamic companies capitalizing on opportunities in changing industries. Our deep industry expertise, broad capabilities and unique ideas are seamlessly delivered to companies across the Consumer & Retail, Diversified Industries, Healthcare, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Utilities, Power & Renewables, and Technology verticals. With over 800 professionals across a national platform, KeyBanc Capital Markets has more than $30 billion of capital committed to clients and an award-winning Equity Research team that provides coverage on over 700 publicly-traded companies.
The Summer Analyst program provides an excellent opportunity for senior-level banker and client exposure and higher, immediate “hands-on” experience.
KeyBanc Capital Markets’ Technology Group operates at the leading edge, where global connectivity and the continuing evolution of technology is fueling unprecedented change across all industries. We apply our knowledge of the drivers of value creation, global network of relationships and comprehensive suite of corporate and investment banking services to assist our clients in gaining competitive advantage and achieving superior returns from the seismic shifts occurring in technology and its broader impact. Through a highly specialized team of institutional sales and trading, equity research and investment banking experts, we offer a broad spectrum of financial tools and products, including equity and debt capital markets, M&A advisory, syndicated finance and other corporate banking services.
KBCM Technology Group specializes in a variety of sectors, including (Note: Sector coverage varies by office location):
• Communications & Infrastructure
• Energy & Industrial Technologies
• Software & Security
• Tech ServicesJob duties may include:
• Perform financial modeling and valuation analysis on public and private companies:
comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, leveraged and discounted
cash flow analysis.
• Assist in drafting offering memoranda, preparing internal committee memoranda, and creating
client “pitch books”, management and board presentations.
• Participate and assist in preparations for the Tech Group’s 21st Annual Technology
Leadership Forum conference which is hosted in Vail, CO and attended by hundreds of tech’s
biggest companies and investors.Required Qualifications:
• Graduating with a degree May 2021 with relevant coursework in finance, accounting and/or
• Outstanding academic achievement (minimum GPA 3.5)
• Relevant work or internship experience
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Demonstrated positions of responsibility and leadership
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Eligibility to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future FLSA STATUS:
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.