KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Technical Writer - Senior
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Write technical documentation for internal or external developer audiences, such as API reference documents and developer guides.
- Design and organize documentation sets for new APIs and developer products.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others
- Read and write example code
- Update developer portal
- Manage complex documentation projects.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant experience, such as technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing including experience with writing technical customer-facing materials.
- Experience with source code written in Java, Python, or similar languages
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, including experience researching and writing excellent documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies).
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Python (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Application Programming Interface