American Financial Network, Inc. (AFN) is one of the fastest growing retail mortgage lending platforms in the U.S., URL blocked - click to apply. Built on core values, our mission provides the tools, guidance and team support you need to take control of your future. AFN will take your business to the next level of success. We offer our employees some of the most aggressive compensation plans, products, pricing, support and marketing systems in the mortgage industry.
As a Premier National Direct Lender with a long term record of success and stability, and an industry-recognized outstanding reputation, we are expanding further into strategic retail markets. AFN is constantly evolving and adapting in response to internal and external market triggers to ensure that our producers are equipped with the perfect blend of product, service, and price, as well as marketing and leadership training. . Our growth initiative provides a true career path with true career advancement opportunities.
Our corporate strategy encourages input from our staff and promotes autonomy. If you feel your talents and skills are overly burdened and restricted by an abundance of corporate controls, then the relaxed and team-oriented culture at AFN is the fit you have been searching for.
Our Corporate Office located in Brea California is looking for a Government Insurer.
Government Loan Insurer must be familiar with all loan types, insurance types, and investor requirements. Must condition the file for any incomplete/missing items, work with the Underwriter, Funder, and Escrow/Title Company to obtain corrections/missing items and resolve agency deficiencies, and work with AFN Accounting to remedy any unpaid items needed to endorse the loan. Must correspond promptly and professionally with all parties, including investors and other third parties. Must consistently review/endorse no fewer than six (6) loans per day, and all should be done within 30 days of funding and prior to first payment date.
- Review FHA/VA/USDA loans for completeness and ensure all required documents are present in the eFolder
- Endorse loans electronically using FHA, VA, and USDA proprietary portals (online applications)
- Condition files for incomplete and/or missing items
- Work with AFN Underwriters, Funders, and the Escrow/Title Company to obtain corrections and/or missing items
- Correspond with Investor regarding outstanding loans
- Work with AFN Accounting to remedy any unpaid UFMIP, Funding Fees, Principal Reductions, or other items needed to receive endorsement for the loan
- Review/Endorse 6—8 loans per day, completing within thirty (30) days of funding, ensuring all loans are endorsed prior to the first payment date
- Create/Audit Binders as requested by Agencies for audit
- Clear Agency deficiencies on any previously endorsed loans
- Working knowledge of mortgage lending documentation and terminology
- Proficiency using and learning windows based computer programs
- Microsoft Office proficient (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of standard office equipment
- Two years of experience in the mortgage lending industry
American Financial Network, Inc. NMLS #237341 is an equal opportunity employer.