To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Manpower • Anaheim, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Financial Planning & Analysis Lead
Our client, a leader in the global probiotic and nutraceutical industry is seeking a dynamic, results driven leader to manage Financial Planning and Analysis. Our client researches, develops and manufactures health and wellness dietary supplements for its world class customers. Our client customers include large and small retailers, direct marketing and international consumer package goods companies. Our client offers its customers everything from basic A-Z vitamin products to complex, custom formulations of all dry-dosage vitamin, mineral and supplements. Our Client continuously upgrades technology, staying current with market trends and continuing education, allowing for complete service: product development through delivery process. Our Client employs nearly 500 individuals at 6 sites across the U.S. More information can be found at www.merical.com.
In October of 2016, Our client received a capital investment by Linden, LLC, (www.lindenllc.com) the largest healthcare only private equity firm in North America, positioning Our client to supercharge its growth trajectory. Linden has $1.3 billion in assets, and currently maintains a portfolio of 10 healthcare companies spread throughout the United States.
* Lead and continuously improve all financial planning processes, including those related to, annual budgeting, sales and operations analysis, and forecasting. o Improve process and provide analytical insights to support the design of strategic operational initiatives focused on achieving long-term financial objectives.
o Track and analyze results to ensure progress towards targets and work with business management to accelerate the achievement of strategic and financial goals.
* Develop and maintain standardized performance dashboards across all levels of the corporation.
* Provide insightful and actionable analysis of results/plans/forecasts to identify emerging trends, key risks, and opportunities to improve profitability, cash flow generation and return on invested capital.
* Initiate and execute value-added analysis to drive improved decision-making, operating performance and sales development. Examples: Communicate operating metrics into actionable information; understand cost structure that goes into pricing, and act as key support to the sales leadership team with analysis during large bids.
* Prepare monthly, analysis of operating performance, including analysis of sales (volume and pricing), gross margins (by customer and product) and EBITDA for the company's businesses.
* Prepare analysis and reports for inclusion in monthly and quarterly financial package.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting from four-year college or university; and two to five years progressive experience in finance or operations with a strong emphasis on planning and analysis.
* Superior analytical skills - comprehensive understanding of financial and variance analysis, modeling tools, reporting systems, and planning processes.
* Experience in data analysis/mining/modeling, sales and operations analysis and forecasting.
*High degree of integrity, initiative and self-motivation with a strong sense of accountability.
*Outstanding interpersonal skills including relationship development at all levels in an organization and ability to indirectly influence business objectives.
*Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.