To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, United States, MO 64101
- Adam Munoz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Applications Training and Support Specialist
Ryan Specialty Group • Kansas City, United States, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Ryan Specialty Group (RSG) is an international specialty insurance organization that provides innovative solutions for brokers, agents and insurance carriers. The RSG family includes a wholesale brokerage operation, RT Specialty (RT), and a collection of managing general underwriting companies within RSG Underwriting Managers (RSGUM). RSG was founded by Mr. Patrick G. Ryan, the retired Chairman and CEO of Aon Corporation. A highly regarded insurance veteran, Mr. Ryan saw the need for a specialty organization devoted exclusively to creating sophisticated insurance and risk management solutions for a select group of hard-to-place risks. With its mission of delivering measurable value, RSG is committed to providing specialty insurance services, proven leadership, outstanding industry experience and quality services in all of our exchanges with retail agents and brokers, and insurance carriers worldwide.
RT Specialty, a division of Ryan Specialty Group is looking for a Application Training and Support Specialist to join our Kansas City, MO office. We are a fast paced, energetic and rapidly growing organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in further developing their career.
This position provides front line support and user applications training for all company employees on agency management and document management applications. Applicants must be experienced in user training and high level internal customer service.
- Deliver instructor led and virtual training on agency management and document management applications to both new and current employees in a variety of US locations.
- Experience in assessing trainees’ skill and knowledge needs for custom training.
- Actively collaborate with team to develop and maintain current training content and instructional materials.
- Work as part of a team to support 800+ users, offering both in-person and phone assistance. Help desk support for document management and Microsoft Office applications.
- Testing software enhancements and upgrades.
- Flexibility for travel to offices across the US; significant travel initially.
- Work with the infrastructure and technical help desk teams to detect and troubleshoot software problems.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Minimum four years’ experience in software training environment and supporting end users.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred but relevant experience acceptable.
- Background in commercial insurance a plus.
- Demonstrated success in classroom training for large groups.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- General knowledge of SQL queries preferred.
- Ability to support individuals and tailor training based on trainee technical knowledge and skills.
- Flexibility to travel with little notice.
- Ability to learn new applications and system features quickly.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Provide outstanding customer service through timely response and proactive solutions.
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer