Have you considered being a Van Driver in your community? Now’s your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via TARC within our local communities. Each day our drivers transport individuals who rely on our service to doctors’ appointments, work, grocery stores, and much, much more! As a Van Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and independence of reliable, safe transportation. If you love helping people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $15 / HR Starting Wage
- $500 Sign On Bonus*
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental and vision
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Full Time Shifts-Must be available for evening shifts
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and properly secure wheelchairs and scooters
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Please note all applicants are subject to background check, drug test, and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
*Offer ends 8/1/2019; See location for details!
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status.