To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Petersburg, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Urgent Hiring: VPS Claims Adjuster
Manpower • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Manpower has immediate opening for Vehicle Protection Claims Adjuster in Saint Petersburg, FL.
What's in it for you?
• $16.25 per hour
• Training Schedule: 8:00a-5:00p or 9:00a-6:00p for 3-4 weeks Available Shifts: Open and subject to change from 8:00a-8:00pm Mon-Fri (40 hours) + possible Sat from 9:00a-6:00p - currently hiring for later shifts (10a-7p/11a-8p) Shifts are 9 hours including a one-hour unpaid lunch and two fifteen-minute paid breaks.
What is the job?
claim adjudication and problem resolution in the VPS Contact Center - 90%
1. Responds to and resolves issues encountered by clients and customers in a timely and positive manner. This involves mostly inbound calls, but may also include outbound calls, email, fax and chat
2. Ensures that all customer/client requests are responded to in a timely manner, and meaningful solutions are proposed and implemented
3. Adheres to standards for effective job performance and development
4. Gains and maintains in-depth understanding of VPS products, clients, systems and applications
5. Ensures compliance with ISO, SOX, PCI and other applicable internal and external audits and/or contractual obligations
6. Adjust and document all claims within departmental standards and in accordance to applicable laws and policy provisions to ensure compliance with all Department of Insurance Regulations
7. Process claims with accuracy to confirm coverage by reviewing all available tools including contract and web based applications to resolve complex issues and refer any issues as necessary to senior level adjusters or supervisor
8. Adjudicate claims with accuracy, by working directly with the repair facility, inspection and parts vendors and multiple other resources to ensure proper claims adjudication within departmental standards
9. Document reasons for denial or authorization of claim in accordance with policy conditions and quoting policy language to the correct parties in a timely manner within authority level and seek approval when above authority
Process improvements and personal development - 10%
1. Partakes in, and adheres to, training programs and quality assessment standards for effectiveness in supporting departmental goals and objectives
2. Actively participates in the development of personal performance management plans
What you bring to the job?
• Prior claims experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to pass the drug test and background check
Stop your job search and apply today. Send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Do you need more information? Contact Rima at 414-312-5144 ext. 1848. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath.