To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20032
- Kearney & Company
- Phone: 703-931-5600
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Audit Associate - Top Secret Clearance Required
Kearney & Company • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
Kearney & Company provides financial services exclusively to the Federal Government, including auditing, consulting, and technology services. Our commitment to our employees and clients as well as to dedication and trust, critical values to our Firm, have led to Kearney's recognition as one of the leading accounting firms in the country. Based on our employees' feedback, we are also consistently rated a Best Place to Work. Employment at Kearney means a flexible, collaborative, and open-minded work environment. We hope it is your "first easy decision." Learn more at www.kearneyco.com/careers.
Kearney & Company is currently seeking an Audit Associate to join our team. The Audit Associate position will be responsible for performing procedures such as document gathering, data analysis, and assisting with preparation of deliverables as assigned under the supervision of their Manager.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client's environment
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment
- Execute the day-to-day accounting and audit activities of the engagement and conduct fieldwork daily
- Gather audit related data
- Demonstrate awareness and knowledge of Federal Government's financial and management responsibilities
- Assist in drafting and preparing project deliverables
- Utilize technology to share knowledge with team members, develop skills, and continually learn
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting or Business Administration with a major in Accounting
- At least 1 year of experience working on financial statement audits
- Top Secret security clearance (US citizenship required)
- Awareness and knowledge of Federal Government's financial and management responsibilities
* Top Secret/SCI security clearance highly desirable
Kearney & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, regarding accessibility of our website, a modification or adjustment of the job application or interview process due to a disability, please call 703-236-2391 or email email@example.com. Please be advised that this contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of an application.