To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Credit One Bank
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Analyst III
Credit One Bank • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. In addition to being one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank is the exclusive issuer of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Official Credit Card of the NHL's Vegas Golden Knights, the Official Credit Card of the Big 12 Conference, and the Official Credit Card of the Las Vegas Aviators.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we'll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position will primarily be responsible for managing and leveraging the bank's prospect database, combining prior interaction data with third-party demographic and credit data to develop a robust view of prospects. This role will also analyze and report on the impact of direct mail and other fulfilment tests, make recommendations for improvements, and present findings to upper management.
This role will allow a motivated individual to make a significant impact across the organization by delivering the most relevant information to stakeholders and helping to drive acquisition growth.
Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of analytical experience in Banking, Finance, Insurance, or Gaming with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math or a related field. Experience in the financial services industry is preferred.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for managing our prospect database, including leveraging in-house and external data sources to develop a robust view of prospects incorporating credit and demographic attributes and prior interactions
- Utilize prospect database to derive insights from previous marketing efforts
- Drive incremental growth through the development of new and optimized strategies for selection, segmentation, and presentation of offers
- Present findings to upper management and making recommendations for improvements
- Supervise and lead other analysts
- Evaluate, analyze, and report the impact and performance of acquisition strategies
- Leverage SAS,SQL or other programming languages to acquire the data to analyze in ad hoc analyses
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Decision Sciences, Mathematics, statistics or related field. (advanced degree preferred)
- Advance knowledge in the following: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in SAS, SQL or a similar programming language is required.
- 3+ years analytical experience in Banking, Finance, Insurance, Retail or Gaming
- Experience data mining large databases
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Preferred (Not Required)
- Advanced degree
- Consumer Credit Card industry experience
- 3+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools