To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33602
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Clinical Reimbursement FT Days
Adventist Health System • Tampa, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Director of Clinical Reimbursement AdventHealth Care Center Business Office
485 N. Keller Suite 250, Maitland FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Business Office
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Serve as a subject matter expert for MDS related issues
- Advise management as needed on MDS topics and strategies
- Respond to questions from facility and regional personnel
- Ongoing monitoring a sample of each facility’s MDS assessments for inaccuracies, errors, ADL issues and missed revenue, etc.
- Assist MDS coordinators with their MDS reports in the electronic record (batching, unbatching, locking, unlocking, accepting, schedule corrections, etc
- Associate Degree or higher required
- Current Registered Nurse licensure required
- 5 year prior experience preferred
This role will be responsible for the oversight and monitoring of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) process. They will work on assessing and evaluating the MDS staff. They will provide education and training to the MDS staff. This position monitors Case Mix/Managed Care, Medicare caseload, and Quality Measures
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.