Established in 1943, the SK Food Group is a leader in the food manufacturing and wholesale food sales industry. We produce a complete line of products for many different market segments including retail, convenience stores, vending and the transportation industry. In addition, we pride ourselves on the sub-contract manufacturing and private labeling capabilities our company offers to customers throughout the United States. Please visit http://www.skfoodgroup.com for more information.
We are seeking a talented Key Account Specialist to join our team at our corporate office in Seattle, WA.
Reporting to the Key Account Project Manager, the Specialist focuses on aligning the key client's needs with SK Food Group by working together with the customer's Sourcing, Product Development, and Planning departments, as well as internal cross-functional SK Food Group teams, to ensure timely delivery of mission objectives.
• Communicate effectively with customer teams and internal team members relating to issues, project status, and solutions.
• Lead internal and external weekly meetings to drive project progress.
• Inform scope of client's projects to Senior Management and provide consultation.
• Represent SK Food Group when investigating, tracking and resolving client concerns.
• Participate in planning long- and short-term business objectives with client.
• Support client and internal teams with day-to-day client account activities, including but not limited to: Purchase Orders, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Logistics, Planning and Customer Service.
• Complete client information requests with first-time accuracy.
• Coordinate requests for new product samples to deliver to client.
• Manage process change and the communication between SK Food Group and the client's cross functional teams.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent, and a minimum of two years of experience in account management or customer service, preferably in a manufacturing environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Food industry experience is preferred.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, managers, suppliers and customers
• Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Highly engaged team player
• Possess an understanding of the food manufacturing process
• Analytical thinker with a drive towards continuous improvement
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects and priorities to meet established timelines
• Computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite
• Some travel is required, estimated up to 15% of time
SK Food Group provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits including programs that provide for your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.
Customer Relationship Management