To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
37 West Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HFA Operational Support Specialist
Huntington National Bank • Columbus, OH
Posted 1 day ago
The HFA Operational Support Specialist -- Account Processing plays a critical role in the successful execution of the firm's documentation review requirements. The specialist will work within an established workflow to review and provide timely feedback to investment representatives regarding submitted items. The position is the first interaction with the field when updating an account, therefore the ability to consistently provide a high-quality review is required.
- Review and process new account documentation for quality assurance and proper setup.
- Provide administrative support to investment teams as it relates to account maintenance, customer due diligence, and document processing.
- Work within established Service Level Agreements in high volume processing queues.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of company operations and organizational policies and procedures.
- Coordinate a variety of complex tasks under minimal supervision.
- Minimum of 1 year in an Investment/Brokerage Operations role
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree
- Desire to obtain FINRA Series 99
- AML/KYC review knowledge and experience
- Must be able to work independently with deadlines and able to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with production and quality demands