Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector management consulting and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,000 professionals in more than 50 offices across North America and in Europe. The firm has five designated practice areas with extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in Europe. Often combining resources from two or more practice areas, PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to solve their challenges or pursue opportunities.
An IT Infrastructure Architect is a senior level technologist who supports the Corporate Technology department in the identification and development of best practices o be used in the implementation and support of IT services. This technologist is responsible for understanding deep technical practices required to effectively design standards and establish best practice designs of IT solutions.
• Providing Technical Subject Matter Expertise for infrastructure operation.
• Analyzing business requirements.
• Supporting project efforts through the translation of business requirements into technical designs.
• Adhere to and support the PCG ITS Architecture and Design approach.
• System, Network, and Security Analysis.
• Code Development.
• Building and Sustaining PCG’s IT Service Portfolio.
• Collaborate with Information Security team in developing technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
• Highly skilled and proficient in the theoretical and practical application of specialized information to computer systems analysis, network engineering, security controls, and code development.
• 10+ years of Enterprise IT infrastructure archtecture with hands on experience including network, storage, logging & monitoring, automations & scripting.
• Deep understanding of core AWS cloud technologies and services, with a focus on AWS IaaS and PaaS services.
• Knowledge of data processing systems, concepts and methodologies.
• Ability to assess customer goals, needs and interests with respect to the implementation/appropriateness of information technology solutions.
• Experience in supporting and maintaining Information security systems, system hardening, patching process, and next-generation security response.
• Knowledge of various industry compliance and regulatory information security standards such HIPAA, SSAE 16, SOC1, SOC2, HITRUST and NIST is highly desired.
• Thorough understanding of latest security principles, techniques and protocols
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related
Software Configuration Management