KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Sourcing Specialist - IV
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Deliver sourcing results supporting Marketing, Consulting Services and DSM (Demand Side Management) programs.
- Understands and documents business requirements.
- Identifies and vets potential vendors.
- Ensures successful sourcing outcomes (process driven: Preparation, RFI, RFP, Contract Execution and Ongoing Vendor Management).
- Negotiates price and terms for services, materials, equipment, and/or supplies from vendors.
- Formalize agreements according to company policy.
- Monitors vendor compliance with contract terms and product or service specifications.
- Identifies and realizes opportunities for cost reduction.
- Participates in internal control processes.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Highly experienced in RFI/RFP/SOW development and execution (7+ years)
- Strong contract negotiation skills (5+ years)
- 'Services’ sourcing experience (5+ years)
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience working in SAP systems
Provide Actionable Feedback