To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Technical Analyst I -PC Support (Bilingual French)
CDK Global LLC • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 16 days ago
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
Provides primary support to customers encountering problems using the CDK’s products and solutions. Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions. Facilitates inquires through systems in order to provide answers to common questions and problems. Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters. Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Receives inbound client/associate inquiries via phone, web chat, e-mail, and online ticket
- Creates case logs, record information, establish resolution time, follow up on issues, and escalate complex issues
- Assesses issues and establish a course of action to guide the client/associate to timely resolution of inquiry
- Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning software applications and recommends corrective action
- Directs and guides clients through resolution of technical issues
- Submits requests for product changes and other custom programming updates
- Practically applies knowledge of CDK case resolution process, policies, and escalation methodology
- Attends training courses as required and stay abreast of evolving internal processes and industry developments
- Provides phenomenal customer service and remote support services and applies problem solving skills
- Works in a team environment and assist team members on various issues
- Provides other ad hoc support and duties as assigned
- Works in an environment with competing priorities
Qualifications & Requirements
- Proficient PC skills, specifically in Windows and IOS environments
- Ability to document, track and monitor a problem/issue to a timely resolution
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong negotiation skill; strong verbal and written communication skills along with prioritization of duties
- Bilingual French
PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES & Qualifications
- 1 year of PC desktop support or technical support experience with client contact
- Experience using a ticketing System such as Clarify, Remedy, or Footprints
- Automotive industry experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with mobile devices (Smartphones/iPads)
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.