To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) / Behavior Technicians (BT)
Aveanna Healthcare • Alexandria, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Epic Developmental Services, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.
We offer autism services, behavioral health, therapeutic intervention, and related special educational services in school, home, and community based settings. Our team of educational consultants, behavior specialists, and therapeutic service staff members work collaboratively with districts and early intervention providers to deliver educational support programs for children from birth to age 21. Additional services include intensive early intervention for children from birth to age five and direct support for young adults with developmental disabilities.
Epic Developmental Services is hiring Registered Behavior Technicians to provide direct treatment and ABA therapy. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic is the place for you!
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related field AND
- One (1) year working with individuals with developmental delays or behavioral challenges.
- Familiarity with Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Experience with interventions to address maladaptive behaviors.
- Licensure: Registered Behavior Technician credential per BACB guidelines OR commitment to obtain credential
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
Competitive compensation package
FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance