To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EAP ON-SITE CLINICIAN
Beacon Health Options • Baltimore, MD
Posted 13 days ago
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic On-Site EAP Counselor to join our team. The On-Site Counselor will be responsible for providing solution-focused, brief therapy. Counselors are responsible for understanding and applying EAP core technologies in a proactive and consultative manner and partnering with agency leadership to help achieve a healthy, productive workforce.
- Learn the culture of customer organizations, and develop and maintain positive relationships at multiple level within an agency.
- Provide counseling, consultations, coaching, orientations, health and wellness presentations and crisis management services.
- Maintain awareness of, and communicate and collaborate with, staff from other divisions, as applicable.
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge of the state laws governing mental health issued and clinical practice for the population served related to clients in other states (i.e., telephonic or on-line screening, assessment, consultation and referral; back-up for remote locations; case-management, etc.).
Education: Master’s and/or doctorate degree in a clinical mental health field from an accredited college or university.
Licensure: Current unrestricted state license or state certification to practice as a mental health practitioner, (e. g. Social worker, clinical psychologist, marriage and family counselor, professional counselor) in the state(s) where practice takes place. If such licensure/certification in not available in that state, the individual will hold appropriate certification from a recognized national certification organization or board. Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP) preferred.
Relevant Work Experience: A minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience after a qualifying graduate degree.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of Employee Assistance Program Core Technology principles and applications.
- Knowledge of early intervention and counseling techniques appropriate for employees with persona and interpersonal problems, chemical dependency and other addictions.
- Knowledge of the Privacy Act and other appropriate alcohol and drug abuse patient policies and regulations sufficient to maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality, and comply with duty-to-warn, and child and elder abuse reporting requirements.
- Ability to complete accurate clinical assessments, evaluate client needs and provide appropriate treatment and/or referrals.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing sufficient to provide information, prepare case records and reports, prepare marketing presentations of EAP services, interact with clients in counseling sessions and all EAP services.
- Ability to use various computer and web-based programs for data entry, preparation of presentations and training modules, and basic writing of reports and memos.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions Federal Services, Inc., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled