To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Alexandria, VA
Posted 10 days ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldCAD Technician
PAE is seeking a professional CAD Technician to perform the following tasks:
- Use Autodesk AutoCAD software including AutoCAD 15,18 and MEP.
- Produce to scale architectural drawings representing site plan layouts.
- Produce to scale architectural drawings representing floor plan layouts.
- Produce to scale wall elevation drawings depicting layout of electronic and electrical equipment.
- Produce isometric details of electrical and electronic equipment. Produce riser diagrams.
- Produce 3D modeling of electronic equipment.
- Produce electrical diagrams and single-line drawings.
- Produce schedules.
- Ability to read, interpret electrical and electromechanical schematics and architectural drawings.
- Ability to perform architectural surveys and elevations.
- Communicate effectively with Design Engineers and other staff.
- Travel extensively world-wide.
- This position requires three progressive years of direct experience and CADD Certificate preferred (experience may be substituted for education) or an Associates degree in Engineering Technology, Electronics Technology, Civil Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance is required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.