To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Solutions Design Engineer - AER0000TN
Apex Systems • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted 4 days ago
If interested in applying please email Lauren your updated resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Contract: 6 month contract to hire
Certifications: Sec+ CE version
Clearance: Candidates must be US Citizens and able to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Security Clearance
Experience: High School Diploma and 12 years general experience or an Associate’s degree and 10 years general experience or a Bachelor’s degree and 8 years general experience.
This position is in support of Missile Defense Agency (MDA), Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract at Schriever AFB, CO.
- The Solutions Engineer will apply systems engineering best practices to requirements definition and design of MDA managed information systems.
- Will support development of processes for systems engineering of Linux and Microsoft based systems.
- The Solutions Engineer will plan and implement MDA Enterprise Systems.
- The Solutions Engineer will work with Solutions Architecture to develop proposals and respond to customer requests.
- Must have the ability to clearly present and articulate solutions to the customer. Additionally, the engineer will work with the Operations teams to automate processes and ensure solutions align with operational procedures where applicable.
- Will develop and maintain systems documentation, diagrams, changes, and standard operation procedures.
- High School Diploma and 12 years general experience or an Associate’s degree and 10 years general experience or a Bachelor’s degree and 8 years general experience.
- Requires 6 years related experience.
- Experience with Windows 2012 and 2016 operating systems and or
Linux server OS.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell and system automation.
- Experience with Group Policy Objects.
Experience with Active Directory and DNS.
- Experience with Server Deployment and Management.
- Experience with data center/server monitoring systems.
- Experience with systems engineering best practices.
- Experience developing processes and training.
- Experience with Microsoft Remote Access Service (RAS).
- Experience with Internet Information Services (IIS).
Experience with Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Solid understanding of various development lifecycles.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
Creative problem-solving abilities. Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178