To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Petersburg, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room (OR) - Resource Pool
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Join HCA West Florida’s Exclusive RN Resource Pool Today!
Unit: Operating Room (OR)
The Resource Pool is a great opportunity for nurses who are looking to elevate their career and skills. You will have the pleasure of working as a full time RN while gaining experience and training in multiple facilities.
When you join this special community of nurses, you become a part of an entire healthcare system with a deep-rooted, cultural commitment to quality patient care. Resource Pool RNs enjoy the benefit of being a full time employee of HCA while gaining premiere education, learning clinical best practices, guaranteed hours and preferred scheduling.
Additional benefits include:
- Receive competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, mileage reimbursement, 401K, Employee Stock Program and more
- Gain exclusive access and first-hand visibility into what it is like to work at a wide variety of leading healthcare facilities throughout the West Florida area
- Must have a minimum two years of RN experience in acute care setting with at least one recent year in specialty hired
- Commitment of 36 hours per week with a minimum of every other weekend shifts, 1 major holiday and 2 minor holidays with a minimum of 1 year commitment
- Ability and desire to work at multiple facilities within market
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity and apply today!
* HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare