Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader?Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction!In business since 1912, we have grown into the nation\u0027s largest concrete subcontractor, with our construction professionals building more than 200 projects representing over 20 million gross square feet each and every year.
- Controls hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities though interface with project management/supervisory personnel.
- Conducts regular walk through safety inspections of construction areas to determine compliance with company rules and regulation.
- Completes reports of inspections in a timely manner documenting any noted deficiencies and follow up to ensure corrective action.
- Conducts staff and craft safety training to advance safety awareness and understanding in accordance with both the Company and Customer's safety programs.
- Investigates any accident, incident and near miss occurring on the jobsite and completes all required documentation on a timely basis.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization
- Associate's degree specializing in Safety or equivalent work experience and 3 years of work experience successfully supporting similar primary responsibilities meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Current OSHA 30 Certification.
- General knowledge in Loss Control and Claims Management acquired through hands-on experience.
- Basic knowledge of construction safety work rules and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations including, OSHA Part 1910 and 1926 Safety requirements, NEC, NFPA and ANSI standards for construction.
- Basic understanding of state Workers Compensation laws and reporting requirements.
- Intermediate PC skills with experience in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Occupational Safety And Health
Material Safety Data Sheet
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: SITES02680
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1912, CECO Concrete Construction has over 100 years of experience partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity, including garages, hotels, hospitals and institutional structures, multi-unit residential projects, sports facilities, industrial structures and more. Constantly evolving to meet our customers’ needs, CECO is a client-driven company focused on project success. CECO’s unwavering integrity, earned by honoring our commitments, supports our client’s credibility with project owners.
View the full profile