To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 28 days ago
The Staff Accountant is responsible for preparing journal entries, maintaining and preparing balance sheet reconciliations, assisting with monthly closings and supporting the Accounting Manager in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
- Maintain general ledger including the preparation of journal entries, coding of invoices, accounts analysis and reconciliation, closing books monthly, and setting up new accounts.
- Responsible for reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts including fixed assets, prepaid expenses, accounts payable and bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for monitoring credit card activity and daily cash flow.
- Performs bank reconciliations monthly, verifies all deposits, address' questions and problems from banking institutions.
- Assist outside auditors at year-end to include preparing schedules, invoices, providing explanation of supporting materials and procedures, and preparing any other necessary data.
- Monitor and review invoices for compliance with sales and use tax regulations and assisting in preparing sales and use tax returns.
- Recommend, design, and implement any necessary controls based on department objectives. This position performs duties independently.
- Consult with manager regarding major policy decisions, major expenditures, and unusual problems.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in related field, preferably accounting.
- At least two years' accounting experience plus knowledge of computerized accounting system, ability to work with detail, and good organizational skills.
- CPA preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong organizational, judgment, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and perform multiple priorities.
- The ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Ability to contribute in a team environment and/or independently.
- To provide excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting principles, laws, codes and regulations
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel required including creating pivot tables, macros and use of other advanced features
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics (GP) and FRx Report Designer preferred.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™