To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Credit One Bank
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Collections Representative II
Credit One Bank • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Perform activities involving the collection of accounts that are delinquent and/or over the credit limit. Analyze account status and determine appropriate action while following company policies and all applicable laws.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Assertively communicates the importance of resolving delinquency.
- Uses experience and product knowledge to effectively overcome objections and resolve outstanding issues in a professional and controlled manner.
- Reviews and analyzes the situation of each cardholder and recommend payment plans following company guidelines.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proper presentation of all methods of payment to cure the account while promoting card utility.
- Possesses product knowledge and educate cardholders towards proper management of their account.
- Adheres to all FDCPA (Fair Debt Collections Practices Act) rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Eight months post-training experience required.
- Successful achievement of goals for EVPH (Expected Value of a Paid Hour), CEV (Contact Expected Value), Urgency Payment and Dollars Collected for eight out of twelve months.
- Complete a score card average of 2.5 or lower for 7 out of 10 months.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain a diplomatic approach to collections.
- Required to have strong negation, verbal and written communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 1 pound. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be non-exempt.