At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The Art Director is responsible for the integrity, evolution and implementation of Parametric’s visual brand identity. They elevate the design function to the level of communication language, translating marketing objectives into visual concepts that reinforce the impact of written communications.
They manage the design and production of firm-wide visual communications and collateral across print and digital media, in close partnership with other marketing teams especially Content Marketing and Channel Marketing. They are responsible for leading the Design Team and directing their creative work.
- Manage the creative process from conceptualizing ideas, assigning and tracks projects, to presenting work to internal clients.
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with other marketing teams to imbed Design in their projects from ideation to execution.
- Deliver design assets across print, multimedia, photography, videos, and infographics.
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams.
- Manage and cultivate the career development of designers.
- Manage the Design budget and participate in strategic planning.
- Hire and manage outside vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or other related disciplines required.
- 7+ years of design/desktop publishing experience in a related field or financial services industry.
- Proven experience across print and digital media including web, social media, and video.
- Ability to successfully manage and coordinate simultaneous multiple-level projects and tasks with internal departments.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to adapt well to a fast-paced environment and demonstrate flexibility as timelines and priorities change.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.