To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Audio Power Electronics Design Engineer
Extron Electronics • Anaheim, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Responsibilities include the design of Audio Power Electronics circuits and products including Class D amplifiers and switch mode power supplies. Qualified Candidates will have:
- Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering degree required
- 5+ years’ experience and demonstrated ability in developing and supporting professional Class D audio power amplifiers for high reliability, long lifetime applications.
- Experience with power levels 1W to1kW.
- Expertise of thermal packaging and PCB layout of power electronics is required.
- Solid background in control systems design and analysis.
- Experience designing for Compliance, including Safety and EMC.