To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ecommerce Platform Architect
The Judge Group • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
The Judge Group has an immediate need for an Ecommerce Platform Architect for a direct client. The position is a full time role in the Jersey City Area. Below is the full job description for the role. If you are interested in applying please send your resume directly to Will O’Connor at the Judge Group – [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This role will be responsible for working across multiple teams of application developers as a principal architectural contributor responsible for solution architecture, road mapping and patterns across eCommerce platforms. This role will be required to drive technology change when appropriate. This role will work as the principal technical implementation stakeholder for current and future eCommerce platforms and will collaborate with integration/data architects, product managers, application developers and managers to ensure technical vision is appropriately outlined, documented, socialized, mapped and implemented
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields (Computer Science, Engineering
Work Experience Requirements:
• 10+ years of experience in various application development / architecture roles
• Experience working using Agile methodology and in fast paced environment
• At least 8 years’ experience developing/architecting solutions on large eCommerce platforms such as: WebSphere Commerce, Demandware, ATG, Hybris or similar in both B2C and B2B
Experience designing and implementing headless commerce utilizing RESTful APIs
• Strong knowledge of web application development using enterprise grade technologies and frameworks.
• Strong familiarity with emerging presentation layer frameworks and patterns such ReactJS
• Strong familiarity with emerging cloud and web technologies
• Strong familiarity using GIT for source code management is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of profiling techniques, memory management and performance tuning utilized to result in elegant and fast-loading web experiences.
• Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction.
• Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to handle conflict and to work with a distributed team.
• Ability to create business requirements documentation as needed
• Ability to convert business requirements into detailed system design and technical specifications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of self-motivation and initiative, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and quickly acquire proficiency with new skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively.