To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA 22301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Account Developer Relief - Large Store
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated • Alexandria, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Requisition ID: 11111
Functional Area: Sales
Posting Locations: Alexandria
The Account Developer Relief serves as the primary contact between our large store or small store managers / store owners. The position is responsible for exceptional customer relationships that are both befitting of the Coca-Cola brand and promote the needed trust to result in increased business through value added placements and sales.
- The Account Developer Relief may be assigned to different routes as needed.
- This role reports to our Distribution and Sales Center located in Alexandria, VA.
- Educate and excite customers about our leading portfolio of beverages
- Consultative selling - analyze and understand our customer needs and trends to help them grow their profitability and our own resulting success by using our proprietary data to match and leverage brands with the specific account consumer demographics
- Sell incremental displays, equipment placements and promotional programs
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels, company assets and promotional ad signage (point of sale) and displays
- Ensure each account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores’ product needs and transmit appropriate replenishment orders
- Communicate and collaborate account activities to appropriate business partners
- Utilize sales force automation tools
- Transport, replace and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for each account
- 1+ year relevant business to business sales experience is preferred (which might include Food and Beverage or Retail).
- Passionate, values oriented, resourceful and motivated to learn
- Professional proven communication and interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to serve multiple customer accounts concurrently with excellence
- Analytical and naturally curious to question the status quo
- Proficient computer application skills
- Strong stamina and the ability to lift, bend, reach kneel and merchandise product. Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- BS/BA Degree (or equivalent) is preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license for your state of residency with an excellent driving records in the past 7 years (report will be reviewed).
- Must have a personal vehicle available to use for work.
- Must show proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $100,000 per person/$300,000 per occurrence/$50,000 property damage and $500 or less Deductible effective from first day of employment.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.