To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Christopher Shaw
- Phone: 7207733931
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted 8 days ago
- This position can be filled at a level 3 or 4. BQs for a level 3 are a Bachelors of Science degree and 5 years of relevant experience or a Masters degree and 3 years of experience. BQs for a level 4 are a Bachelors of Science degree and 9 years of relevant experience or a Masters degree and 7 years of experience.
- Must have a basic understanding of object oriented software development and Windows platforms
- Experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products
- Experience in agile software development methodologies including Scaled Agile Framework, Scrum or Kanban
- Experience in developing and maintaining requirements and technical documentation
- Able to prioritize, execute and delegate tasks in a high-pressure, dynamic environment
- Must have strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Currently have, or able to obtain, a DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience in developing tools in Matlab and/or similar analysis software
- Experience in engineering modeling and simulation systems using an optimistic and/or conservative discrete event simulation platform
- Experience with MIL-STD and IEEE specifications
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Matlab, UML/SysML, git, Visual Studio, C++/C# and Atlassian Tool Suite
- Knowledge/experience in several of the following: missile defense domain knowledge, command and control, and model and simulation development
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.