To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Finance & Accounting
ExecuNet • Omaha, NE
Posted 11 days ago
Company is a pure-play security information company. We deliver exceptional information security and excellent customer service for clients seeking to improve data security and address compliance requirements. Organizations world-wide depend on Company’ s managed security platform, information security, compliance expertise and custom delivery to complex security challenges and business issues.
The VP, Finance and Accounting is responsible for the oversight of all finance and accounting related activities and processes for within their Region. In addition, the organization is matrixed and this position is responsible for the management reporting and supporting their business areas within their region including Development, Product, CISO and Procurement functions. The VP, Finance and Accounting will be responsible for the development of his or her team, focusing on maximizing individual potential.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
- Oversee all finance and accounting related activities, including developing and monitoring progress against Annual Operating Plan for the Region
- Review monthly performance and financial results and provide recommendations to executive leadership
- Support initiatives driven from the CEO and Senior Management
- Maintain and direct internal controls, processes and procedures
- Establish financial strategic vision, objectives, policies and procedures in support of the overall strategic plan
- Direct analytical needs and coordinate reporting strategy
- Day to day management of a staff of approximately four to six direct reports who oversee the functional accounting and finance areas
- Provide leadership in strengthening communication among team members and help develop team members' strengths within the organization
- Develop an in-depth understanding of operations and the impact to financial policies and procedures; Oversee month end closing and reporting process to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Ensure Company's accounting policies, processes and procedures are in accordance with IFRS
- Responsible for management and oversight of the external audit process
- Responsible for management and oversight of payroll processing for US based employees
- Challenge existing processes and streamline or develop new ones where appropriate to facilitate future growth of the business while driving value throughout the organization
- Direct the preparation and review of budgets and forecasts
- Participates and advises in strategic business planning
- Drives financial teams to analyze data and advise on reports that summarize and identify critical trends
- Develop and support sound relationships with internal groups (Operations, Sales, HR, HQ, etc.) and external groups (auditors, customers, vendors, etc.)
- 15+ years management accounting experience
- Expert-level cost accounting skills / experience
- An Accounting degree and a relevant finance professional qualification
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to seek out underlying assumptions through probing, questioning and listening; approachable and open
- Highly organized with demonstrated exactness in attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, evolving work environment; meet deadlines; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through
- Experience with budgeting financial forecasting and financial statement preparation
- Ability to work well with cross-functional groups; must communicate in a professional manner and interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability and willingness to take responsibility for results and to see obstacles as challenges
- Demonstrated reliability, positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Having been part of a team that have implemented SAP would be desirable