To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- CohnReznick LLP
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assurance Senior Associate (Temp)
CohnReznick LLP • Charlotte, NC
Posted 30 days ago
CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Manufacturing and Distribution Assurance team located in Greensboro, NC. We are looking for an experienced Senior Associate to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong
- learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving
- back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
As a Senior Associate, you will serve as the engagement lead on specific client accounts, taking responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution and final deliverables. You will develop detailed engagement work plans, illustrating budgets and schedules. You will develop a thorough understanding of all audit, tax and consulting services provided by the firm, and actively participate in proposals. In managing a team of staff associates, including interns, you will provide regular performance coaching and feedback, while developing individual technical and industry skills. You will gain the respect and confidence of the CohnReznick team through effective client management, timely and accurate communication, and clear and concise direction and leadership.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Accounting
- CPA or eligibility to sit for the exam
- 3+ years' experience in a reputable public accounting firm
- Manufacturing and Distribution industry experience required; apparel experience a plus
- Knowledge of audit software (CaseWare), ProSystem Fx or other software a plus
- Exceptional organizational, communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.