To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
- Long & Foster Real Estate
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc • Alexandria, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Join the Long & Foster Family
As the nation's No. 1 independent brand (by sales volume), Long & Foster has guided people home since 1968. We're a full-service brokerage firm, offering residential and commercial real estate, mortgage, settlement, insurance, property management, corporate relocation and vacation rental services.
Our family includes more than 1,800 marketing, technology, finance, administrative, sales and management professionals, serving Long & Foster clients from North Carolina to New Jersey. We are united by a passion for guiding clients in their search for home. We are driven by a common set of values--integrity, honesty and service. And, together, we collaborate on custom solutions for our customers, agents and industry.
Here at Long & Foster, we also recognize our employees' dedication to our company and our mission, doing right by them in return with career mobility, home ownership advantages and competitive benefits.
Under the general supervision of the Branch Manager, the Branch Administrator handles the daily flow of work and administrative duties of the office. Ensures the various needs of Branch Managers are supported, as well as those of the Sales Associates.
- Assists new Associates with new-hire paperwork. Processes and sets up files for new Associates. Sets up mailboxes for new Associates. Assists in orienting new Associates to the office and the company. Keeps records of all DLLR, MRIS & Board of REALTORS' functions such as agent additions, license renewals, terminations and transfers; coordinates required paperwork for same.
- Assists all Sales Associates with obtaining photos, business cards, name tags, name riders, etc. Informs Sales Associates of office policies and procedures. Serves as point of contact for Sales Associate's inquiries and problems.
- Maintains listings, sales, settlements, and processes as required.
- Compiles competitive brokers' sales figures on a regular basis and forwards to Corporate Headquarters.
- Keeps records on all MLS functions such as agent additions, terminations and transfers.
- Arranges for orientation and training of new hires and Sales Associates.
- Creates and distributes letters, memoranda, and other general office correspondence
- High school graduate or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years of previous administrative experience. Excellent verbal communications skills and an ability to work independently.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Publisher, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Social media marketing experience is required.
- Must be organized, able to meet strict deadlines, work well independently, be able to multi-task, and be people-oriented.
- General knowledge of real estate practice and law and some knowledge of accounting is a plus.