Pay Rate: 13.91
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Transportation Department with data entry, maintaining all paperwork and answering phone calls and questions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
* Resolve and satisfy customer requests.
* Enter data into the McLane applications.
* Daily maintenance of data entry processes to ensure everything is correct.
* Understand other departments' duties, such as credit procedures, delivery schedules, etc.
* Maintain all paperwork.
* Learn and use company software.
* Comply effectively with company work and safety rules.
* Effectively communicate both written and orally with supervisor and peers.
* Follow directions.
* Work independently and in a team environment.
* Comply with company attendance policy.
* Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of the job.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
* Have High School Diploma or GED.
* Be computer literate.
* Be able to speak, read and understand the English language.
* Be able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
* The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center, Transportation Department, or Transportation shop.
* This position may require work in hot and cold temperature extremes and exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to proximity to other teammates.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Data Entry Positions
Excel Spreadsheet Creation
Data Processing Needs