2020 KBCM Public Finance Summer Analyst Program – Seattle, WA
KeyBanc Capital Markets is a leading corporate and investment bank providing capital markets and advisory solutions to dynamic companies capitalizing on opportunities in changing industries. Our deep industry expertise, broad capabilities and unique ideas are seamlessly delivered to companies across the Consumer & Retail, Diversified Industries, Healthcare, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Utilities, Power & Renewables, and Technology verticals. With over 800 professionals across a national platform, KeyBanc Capital Markets has more than $30 billion of capital committed to clients and an award-winning Equity Research team that provides coverage on over 700 publicly-traded companies.
The Summer Analyst program provides an excellent opportunity for senior-level banker and client exposure and higher, immediate “hands-on” experience.
Our Public Finance Group professionals advise, structure and execute financings for governmental issuers, non-profit entities (including those in the healthcare, development finance and higher education sectors, among others) and corporate, tax-exempt borrowers to deliver strategic solutions that help clients achieve their financial goals. The Public Finance Group operates out of thirteen regional offices across the country, and has underwritten more than $65 billion in municipal bonds since 2015, with individual issues ranging from $250,000 to over $1 billion. KBCM has been committed to expanding its presence in the municipal finance industry, which is evidenced by its recent acquisition of Cain Brothers & Company, LLC (“Cain Brothers”) in October 2017. Cain Brothers is a pre-eminent healthcare-focused investment banking and public finance firm that specializes in healthcare providers, healthcare services, life sciences, and medical technology.Job duties may include:
• Perform financial modeling for capital markets bond solutions
• Assist in drafting marketing materials including investor presentations, transaction summaries
and offering documents
• Prepare pitch materials and preliminary bond analyses
• Graduating with a degree May 2021 with relevant coursework in finance, accounting and/or
• Outstanding academic achievement (minimum GPA 3.5)
• Relevant work or internship experience
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Demonstrated positions of responsibility and leadership
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Eligibility to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the futureFLSA STATUS:
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.