To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- Phone: 714.921.5479
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Anaheim, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Field representative to work for our client who is known as entertainment giants in media and theme parks. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: Field Representative 3rd shift
Location: Anaheim, California
This a 3rd shift position from 11:00pm - 8:00am where the Field representative will help ensure the project runs smoothly and effectively.
- supervising the performance of construction for multiple projects, maintaining schedule and budget for each.
- Attend pre & post bid scope reviews.
- Constructability reviews on projects in design phases.
- Evaluate project drawings & schedules to optimize Owner's benefit.
- Assist contractor in scheduling utilities.
- Development of Schedules of Values. Review long lead items & purchasing of Owner furnished items with project representative.
- Liaison between team members, contractor, and operators.
- Monitor for Building Code compliance.
- Safety monitoring.
- Review/interpret special contract conditions.
- Ensure that procedures & materials comply with plans, specs, and approved submittals.
- Assist in negotiating proposed changes with Architects/Engineers/Contractors. Generate and/or review daily field reports and directive information/scope.
- Monitor coordination of all trades to complete project on schedule.
- Review pay applications. Track and follow up on RFI's. Partner in evaluation of proposed back charges to contractors.
- Prepare punch list and monitor completion.
- Participate in the completion of contractor evaluations. Secure close out documents/attend post mortems.
- Work with Project Management to secure Certification of Occupancy
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 Years of construction supervision experience or Journeyman's license / Associates degree in related field and
- 3 Years of Construction supervision experience.
- Working knowledge of project management process and construction contracting.
- Strong blueprint reading skills.
- Experience in various types of renovation projects. Ability to generate and forecast construction schedules.
- Desired Qualifications: Construction Management Degree. Building or General Contractor's
- License. Basic computer skills within a windows environment.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate is based on experience.