To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Levy • Orlando, FL
Posted 24 days ago
LOCATION: Amway Center, Orlando, FL
As a Levy Manager, you will be responsible for leading your team members in executing The Levy Difference in regards to operations, human resources and financials. From hiring, training and developing team members to ensuring that all costs are met and quality show standards are maintained at all times, you will be representing Levy and communicating our philosophies and culture to all that you come in contact with.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Supports all company initiatives
- Executes show quality standards at all times
- Maintains positive relationships with guests and obtains regular feedback
- Holds team accountable to steps of service to deliver great guest service
- Ensures all security, safety and sanitation standards are met
- Ensures operations comply with brand clarity statement while working the location
- Has excellent brand specific culinary, wine and beverage knowledge
- Effectively uses Purchasing and all financial control systems
- Controls cost areas to assist unit in meeting financial goals
- Knows all financial areas and statements
- Manages team to build top line sales
- Achieves assigned delegated budget goals
- Meets daily sales and cost goals
- Effectively uses all team training and development tools
- Hires hourly team who can deliver Levy operating standards and philosophies
- Ensures that all team members adhere to guidelines as stated in Levy manuals
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Teams unit to meet operational needs
- English reading, writing and math skills required
- Must be able to stoop, bend, and perform extensive standing and walking, including stairs
- May be required to perform diverse physical tasks
- Possible hazards include, but are not limited to, slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains
- Ability to taste and evaluate food products to Levy standards
- Stamina to work 60 hours or more per week
- Must be flexible with schedule, able to work different shifts
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.