To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facilities Condition Assessor (Mechanical) - New York, NY
Aramark • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
A Facilities Assessor is responsible for performing mechanical evaluation services in a fast-paced, highly efficient environment. Degree in an Engineering Field, or 5+years of professional facilities management experience will be required; working knowledge of building systems in one or more mechanical engineering disciplines; strong computer, technical and knowledge of cost-estimating
Aramark is seeking a Facilities Assessor with mechanical systems knowledge knowledge and experience to work on upcoming Facility Condition Assessment projects in various cities across the USA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Use computer tablets with built-in cameras to document mechanical equipment and subcomponents encountered during assessments and providing justification for determination of the physical condition
- Work under direct supervision and in accordance with instructions and standard practices
- Inspect large complexes, including mechanical systems and subcomponents and supporting systems
- Interact and engage with onsite maintenance personnel in a collaborative manner
- Perform assessments of client facilities using professional expertise and judgment to determine physical condition and conformance with specifications and building code
- Knowledge of building mechanical systems
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience using tablet computers and facility condition assessment software
- Good technical writing skills
- Travel estimated at 50%
Education and Related Knowledge
- Formal education in either mechanical systems with experience in building systems or formal education in either mechanical systems with significant experience in mechanical systems is required
- Working knowledge of building codes, regulations, and construction practices
We desire a minimum of 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Preparation of project reports
- Diverse mechanical system operation
- Facilities inspection assessment processes desirable
- Leading, coordinating, reporting on mechanical system related projects
- Accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is highly desirable
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran