To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Rollins, Inc.
- Phone: (404) 888-2009
- Phone:: 404.888.2405
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pest Control Technicianman
Rollins, Inc. • Houston, TX
Posted 11 days ago
At HomeTeam, we put people first. We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeam's next all-star player.
No experience? No worries. We will train! What's most important is you. Do you like working independently? Can you work flexible hours and stay motivated, organized, and personable in all sorts of weather, with all sorts of customers? If so, you have what it takes to be a successful Pest Control Technician.
HomeTeam gives you all the tools you'll need to succeed, including:
Confidence-building training | Company vehicle and gas card | Company smartphone and/or tablet
There's plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Paid training when you begin
- Competitive pay, plus sales commission when you sell additional services to your customers
- Competitive healthcare coverage and 401(k) plan benefits with company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- HomeTeamer discounts
- A chance to move up in the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stock purchase plan
As a HomeTeam Pest Control Technician, you can expect to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to homeowners every day as you work your route.
- Present a professional, tidy appearance, including your company truck, equipment, and uniform.
- Discuss and diagnose pest issues with homeowners, offering additional services or products when needed or desired.
- Maintain your pest control license and keep your knowledge sharp by attending pest control seminars regularly.
- Submit legible, accurate service tickets to office staff.
- Stay motivated and focused while you work independently.
- Work outside in summer heat or winter chill.
- Occasionally work Saturdays to finish out the week's route.
- Lift and handle supplies and equipment, some weighing 50 lbs.
Are you the right fit for HomeTeam?
Previous pest control experience is a plus, but if you haven't worked in the pest control industry, we will train! Here's what you'll need to be a successful Pest Control Technician:
- A strong commitment to excellent customer service.
- Good people and communication skills.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Thoroughness and close attention to detail.
- The desire for professional growth and career development.
We also require all Pest Control Technicians to:
- Have a high school or general education degree (GED).
- Have a clean driving record.
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screening.
If you have what it takes and are eager to start your career at HomeTeam, we want to hear from you!
HomeTeam is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.