To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Oracle Application Developer
CALIBRE • Alexandria, VA
Posted 12 days ago
CALIBRE Systems Inc., is seeking an Oracle Applications Developer to support the Assistant Secretary of the Army Financial Management & Comptroller (ASA FM&C) to perform tasks for the Cost & Performance Portal (CPP), which was previously named the Army Cost Management Portal. The ideal candidate will provide continuous support and innovative approaches to providing the best CPP user experience.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Proprietary Production Application Designers to create and administer Oracle portals using WebCenter Portal, build portal templates and page templates, and add content, services, and components to them
- Support the Proprietary Production Application Designer to create metrics, reports, and other data-based outputs
- Experience directly working with preferably at least one of the following: Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Oracle WebCenter Portal, and Oracle Application Express (APEX))
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance (U.S. Citizenship required)
- Must possess analytical skills and strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Creating reports in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) in v11g and v12c
- Creating reports using BI Publisher
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP), WebCenter Content (WCC/UCM)
- Oracle Applications Express (APEX)
- Creating reports using R
- Oracle HTTP Server with WebGates (OHS)
- Windows Server backend including experience working on the command-line level (Command prompt, Powershell)
- Strong proficiency in creating and maintaining Windows scripts and Windows Services
- Proficiency in creating analytical reports using data from various databases including, but not limited to: GFEBS, ODS, STANFINS, etc.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Experience: Minimum of 3 years professional work experience in Oracle application development