Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. In addition to being one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank is the exclusive issuer of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Official Credit Card of the NHL's Vegas Golden Knights, the Official Credit Card of the Big 12 Conference, and the Official Credit Card of the Las Vegas Aviators.Position Summary
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we'll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Website Specialist supports the VP of Digital Marketing in the execution of all website and e-mail strategies to achieve overall marketing goals. This position will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out digital products and email campaigns that deliver the company's vision and strategy. The Specialist will be a key liaison between external and internal partners and the VP of Digital Marketing.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage website content updates and improvements through internal coordination with cross-functional teams
- Support email campaign management activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic campaigns
- Participate in the management of website conversion optimizations and new projects from concept through deployment, post deployment assessment, optimization and support.
- Identification of optimizations and enhancements to achieve strategic goals through analysis, customer research, stakeholder needs, and competitive research.
- Help define business needs and convert into experience, design and functional requirements.
- Contribute to the strategic vision and implementation of the product and email roadmaps.
- Help define KPIs and the measured performance of the website and email campaigns
- Stay abreast of ecommerce and email best practices, consumer trends, competition, and technology, proactively recommending solutions and strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or Marketing preferred
- 1-3 years of website management, product management, conversion rate optimization and/or email marketing experience required
- 1-3 years of experience using web analytical tools like Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics or other similar tools preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and responsive email design preferred
- Process-oriented, mindset of continual improvement; real passion for ingesting and analyzing data, documenting processes with the intent of driving progressive improvements and significant innovation
- Ability to learn quickly, build consensus and interact effectively with internal teams and vendors
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage and develop various projects at different stages
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
User Interface Design