To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ocala, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staffing Manager / Full Desk Recruiter
NurseCore • Ocala, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Staffing Manager / Full Desk RecruiterTake your staffing career to the next level with the national leader in medical staffing services! NurseCore is seeking a Staffing Manager for our Ocala and Gainesville, FL markets. In this fast-paced dynamic role, you will recruit and manage staff while ensuring great service. Do you have what it takes? If so, don’t miss this opportunity! We offer competitive compensation, full benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today! Responsibilities
The Staffing Manager performs all activities related to recruiting and providing staffing services to healthcare facilities in a market, to both new and existing customers. Activities require achievement of productivity in recruitment, appointment setting, filling hours and shifts, and service calls with the goal of producing growth for the branch. The Manager will be responsible to negotiate placements, manage customer expectations, and resolve customer problems with the highest level of tact and professionalism, and practices daily the AWESome service standards in order to provide the most positive experience for the customer.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take orders from customers
- Fill open orders
- Obtain staff availability; find work for staff that are available to work
- Make service calls to existing and potential customers
- Recruit new staff
- In addition, the Staffing Manager may conduct the following at the direction of the Branch Manager:
- Sales calls to grow the business unit
- Participation in financial planning and management activities
- Supports and exemplifies AWESome company initiatives
- All other duties as assigned
Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, strongly preferred
- 2 year of college required
- 1+ years of training or experience in medical staffing, health care administration, home health care administration or health related programs
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and communication skills