To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV 89501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Specialist Full Time
Advantage Solutions • Reno, NV
Posted 12 days ago
Retail Sales Specialist FULL Time
Our company has the perfect opportunity for a candidate that looks forward to new product releases by top companies. This full time Retail Sales Specialist job is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who can work effectively with store management to increase sales and execute client-driven merchandising that meet the client’s expectations. The sales representative will need to be outgoing, friendly, and be able to drive sales and brand awareness for our client’s products at Top Major Retailers and Convenience Stores. You will be engaging and educating the customers on their next purchase of some of the leading brands in retail. The ideal candidate is independent, self-motivated, ambitious, and driven to succeed. The Company offers competitive pay rates, support and training. This is a great opportunity to work with Advantage Solutions, the largest sales and marketing agency in North America.
- Meet and exceed sales goals, by educating store managers on merchandising analytics – more product nets more profitability.
- Share data on sales volume, seasonal profits, and maximize their sales revenue within the store using sales analysis from your company provided iPAD.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively both internally with management and externally with all Customers.
- Sell at store level “live orders” on multiple clients (>5 clients) in over 50% of their stores on the monthly basis.
- Increase sales volume through promotional activity by selling and building displays, creating themes with related items to support holiday/special promo events, and making plan-o-gram adjustments when necessary.
- Maintain client objectives by insuring all authorized client items represented on the shelf have accurate and complete tags and making certain that un-saleable or out-of-code product is removed.
- Will work on the authorization of items to meet Client shelf schematic standards. Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on shelf.
- Achieve client goals and objectives by effectively managing stores within your territory and executing projects and standards.
- Increase brand representation and effectiveness through establishing and maintaining customer and client relationships.
- Will complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- (Required) High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- (Preferred) Associates Degree or equivalent experience.