To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- 200 N Tryon, NC 28202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Business Analyst
Apex Systems • 200 N Tryon, NC
Posted 8 days ago
Understands and works across teams on all downstream provisioning requirements for the domain. Assists with an inventory of all applications in the data flow for the domain. Supports data domain adherence to EDM Standards, including implementation and monitoring of all required transport controls and maintenance of all required metadata. Assists in remediation of data incidents.
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology Staffing organization, has an opening for Technical Business Analyst to work with our Client in the Charlotte, NC area. These opportunities are contract with possibility of extension.
This position is for a Data Analyst with experience using data management tools. This position will be responsible for the design, deployment and support of the Collibra Data Governance Center software. Utilize in-depth knowledge of the assigned application and business requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
Previous experience using MuleSoft development. Flexible on years of experience.
- Experience designing and building metadata solutions.
- Strong skills in analyzing business and functional requirements provided from the business.
- Document functional and operational impacts to associates and users.
- Assist in completion and documentation of designs (functional and technical).
- Provide expert knowledge on assigned application(s), functionality and associate/customer processes.
- Develop expert knowledge on business processes, rules, and regulations.
- Document the interaction of data, functions and business processes for selected functionality.
- Document and review use cases where relevant.
- Track issues and provide reporting.
- Strong self-starter. Must be able to take a task and manage it to completion
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Mulesoft development
- Experience working with Collibra DGC or equivalent
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or equivalent
***Please send your resume to Autumn Putnam at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you're interested in learning more about these roles.***
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178