To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Finance
ExecuNet • Omaha, NE
Posted 2 months ago
In a career as a Vice President of Finance, you help us keep our organization on track to meet (or better yet, exceed) our goal of changing the way America cares for children and families. The Finance team at Company plays a critical role in guiding the success of budgets, forecasting, compliance, technical support, reporting and so much more. No matter the role you play at Company, you contribute to helping us change the future of America's youth.
- Oversees operational forecasting and budgeting processes including budget review and completions; reviews prior year budgetary transactions and forecasts any changes; prepares budgets for approvals and advises division heads concerning division budgets and financial aspects of their operation.
- Performs special operational and analytic cost studies, productivity analysis, and cost/benefit analysis to determine ROI, cost of services, and appropriate charges for rendering such services; presents results to Board as needed.
- Reviews the various managed care contracts for the financial feasibility of the various contracts and negotiates same for best reimbursement.
- Oversees the management of the revenue cycle for inpatient and outpatient services including billing, collecting, insurance claim filing, auditing, monitoring trends, and answering questions from patients and third party payors; updates the inpatient and outpatient fee schedules.
- Ensures compliance with all Medicare and Medicaid rules, regulations, and other contractual obligations with third party payors to avoid potential legal ramifications.
- BS/BA with major course work in accounting required; a CPA, CGMA, CMA, or Master’s degree is preferred.
- Must have minimum of 15 years of experience in varied accounting or business activities, preferably in health care, not-for-profit, or social service agency.
About the Company National Research Hospital:
Since the opening of Company National Research Hospital in 1977, the hospital has been internationally recognized as a leader in clinical and research programs focusing on childhood deafness, visual impairment and related communication disorders. The hospital annually serves more than 44,000 children and families from across the United States. With 28 research labs and $7.1 million annually in extramural funding, the Company National Research Hospital is dedicated to providing leading edge clinical care, pioneering translational research, and improving the lives of children and their families through applied technology and educational outreach programs.