Part Time TeamSite Content Management Specialist - Hartford, CT
Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a part time position for a TeamSite Content Management Specialist located in Hartford, CT.
This is a part time, long term contract opportunity!!
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!!
You can email your resume directly to Amy Kowalski - URL blocked - click to apply
TeamSite Content Management Specialist
This position will be part time, 20 hours plus depending on the amount of work on any given week.
TeamSite Content Management Specialist
Interwoven TeamSite experience is preferred but not required. Can get trained on it.
Support Internal Communications through web page creation, system management and data entry. Using strong technical skills in writing and graphic design, you will implement clear, effective web pages using web content management system, Interwoven TeamSite.
- Create web pages using content provided by Internal Communications.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, web design or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience writing, editing and managing web content.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience using web content management system Interwoven TeamSite.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Basic Photoshop skills and knowledge of InDesign is helpful.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel; with exposure and familiarity with other web and graphic design development products
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS coding helpful.
- Demonstrated success optimizing content for search engines.
- Strong marketing experience coupled with a comfort level of dealing with processes and operations.
- Ability to interact with professionals at all levels throughout a large, diverse organization.
- Verbal skills: Ability to interpret information as appropriate, answer more complex questions in the most professional manner and communicate in a professional, courteous, clear and concise manner.
- Organization Skills: Ability to manage work processes in a neat and orderly way and to sort and alphabetize. Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, follow established protocols, and work within systems.
- Writing Skills: Ability to correspond and communicate with others clearly and effectively in writing (via e-mail, memo or interoffice note) and to take complete and accurate messages. May respond directly on behalf of manager/provider without direction or instruction.
- System Skills: Ability to type and enter data effectively and at a more advanced level. Intermediate level computer skills including the ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation applications.
- Competency/use of social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other).
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Email blocked - click to apply). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Content Management Systems
Search Engine Optimization
Web Content Management Systems