As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Expressive Presenter 6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. Job Description Req ID: 2019-11666
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply.
Locations: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Purpose of Position:
Prepare incoming and outgoing mail for distribution. The Mail Clerk is responsible for receiving and sorting incoming mail to distribute to other departments or individuals. The Mail Clerk will sort, stage and color code mail using First In First Out system. Load, operate, and occasionally adjust and repair mail processing and sorting machinery. Keep manifest of received and shipped packages and other duties related to mail handling within the department.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties):
- Receives incoming mail, package and supply orders.
- Opens mail on Opex Omation machine.
- Color codes mail daily.
- Manually sort mail into the appropriate bin
- Stages mail in trays for further processing.
- Scans in priority, express, certified mail and FEDEX.
- Opens and distributes FEDEX to proper department.
- Responsible for ensuring that couriers sign for incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Prints FEDEX air bills and prepares all outgoing packages for mail out and courier pickup.
- Responsible for counting and tracking hold over.
Other Responsibilities (Non-Essential Duties):
- Move storage boxes to store room, empty storage boxes in shred bins for pickup.
- Stock supplies in the supply room.
- Daily logs and checklists are completed.
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to perform heavy lifting (10-30 lbs) and standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to navigate through various computer applications and databases.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
- Works well with others and the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Fast-paced production environment
- Exposure to moderate noise levels
- Performing duties involves constant motion, including a lifting requirement of (10-30 lbs)
Involves standing for long periods of time (majority of workday)Closing
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:URL blocked - click to apply.
Attention To Detail