To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hawaii, HI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Device Inventory - Field Service Representative - Honolulu, HI
Cardinal Health • Hawaii, HI
Posted 7 days ago
Under direction of, and reporting to the Service Supervisor, the Field Service Rep (FSR) is responsible for directing, coordinating, and carrying out these main sets of activities; Cleaning/Testing devices, inventory management, Home-care device and supply delivery, Home-care device pickup and Customer education.
- Visit all customers on an established schedule and perform all required duties.
- Map out service routes to ensure efficiencies in time and travel.
- Perform device education with all clinical and materials staff.
- Make rounds within healthcare facilities to verify device usage and accuracy, and to insure proper inventory levels of devices and disposables.
- Train customers on the use of our rental reporting system and how to order supplies.
- Check in with all contacts at the healthcare facility to make sure all customer needs are being met, and that your visit is documented.
- Verify that you have all current vendor credentialing for current base of accounts to be serviced.
- Make sure that you are following all facility requirements as to vendor sign in and registration.
- After-hours on-call support as primary and back-up on a regular schedule.
- Work with Sales Consultant to identify service needs within the territory.
- System transactions should be performed on a daily basis.
- Log into the system at the beginning of each day to verify that all records are current.
- Verify any requests for adjustments in rental tickets.
- Respond to all customer requests in a timely manner, giving priority to issue resolution or immediate customer needs that require on call time.
- Communicate with Sales Consultant on a regular basis.
- Deliver Home-Care devices and supplies.
- Pick-up Home-care devices.
Device Inventory/Cleaning and Care
- Each FSR is responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory for both devices and disposables in their possession.
- Inventory management will be maintained per company policy.
- Physical inventory must be conducted and submitted to corporate as requested.
- Responsible for checking all disposable inventory on service visits to customers.
- Clean devices only in approved locations.
- Clean, inspect and test devices following all established guidelines.
- Instruct customers on the proper cleaning process using the cleaning and testing procedure where applicable.
- Return any devices to corporate that do not pass inspection or testing.
- Verify all device Verification labels to ensure the device verification has not expired.
- Associates Degree, with 2-3 years relevant work experience in medical or healthcare sales/service industry is preferred
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License. Must be able to drive a cargo van and travel throughout territory with some overnight travel required
- Basic Web Research skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and use of company software
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Excellent grasp of medical technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business partnering skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
- Ability to complete work as scheduled
- Ability to multi-task
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.