To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dahlgren, VA 22485
- Ddl Omni Engineering LLC
- Phone: 703-903-9777
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Warfare Analyst (C4I)
DDL Omni Engineering • Dahlgren, VA
Posted 12 days ago
DDL OMNI Engineering LLC is a leading engineering and technical services company that has an ISO 9001:2008 registered Quality Management System. We provide systems and structural engineering, information technology, planning and training, wargaming, integrated logistics support and test and evaluation services to a wide variety of government and commercial clients. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia with offices throughout the U.S., we are dedicated to providing superior quality through continual improvement of our products and ensuring customer satisfaction by incorporating our knowledge and application of technologies to meet their specific needs anytime-anywhere.
Provide subject matter expertise to support all facet in surface warfare missions to enhance warfighting readiness and increase the combat effectiveness of the Surface navy through: individual, unit-level and group instruction, training and assessment; support the Warfare Tactics Instructor (WTI) program; and review, update, or, when required, development of operational or tactical doctrine. Provide support both inport and at-sea, in CONUS and OCONUS.All jobs at DDL Omni Engineering Client's Talent Network
Qualified candidates must have the ability to acquire and maintain a security clearance which requires US Citizenship.
- Bachelor's Degree desired, no specific discipline
Experience and Skills Required:
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of twenty (20) years of military experience
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience (concurrent or sequential to 20 years military experience) teaching and/or instructing in a formal classroom setting
- Familiarity with operational and tactical doctrine, concept of operations, standard operating procedures, and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP)
- Ten (10) years of experience in C5I systems applicable to Combat Systems, Tactical Data Links, Computer Networks, and associated satellite communications equipment
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Access, Excel, Power Point, Project and Word)
- Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative methods for assessment in relation to warfighting readiness, capabilities, and capacities
Special Remarks: If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements, please proceed with this application by clicking "Apply Online" below. DDL OMNI offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k) with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and many other perks and benefits. DDL OMNI Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.