To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Paso, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Military/Defense Contractor Liaison
Manpower • El Paso, TX
Posted 6 days ago
SUMMARY: Manpower shall assign at least one Business Services staff to work with defense contractor employers on and off post (Fort Bliss, TX). The Military/Defense Contractor Liaison shall interact with military-related employers to understand the needs and opportunities within the field. Contractor shall collaborate with Board staff and other workforce services contractors to develop training and job placement opportunities in response to employer needs.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 year's experience with public workforce program delivery and/or military programs. Sales experience in the delivery of service such as staffing, etc.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma per company policy. Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in business, communications, social work, adult education or human resources related
LANGUAGE: English to be able to effectively communicate with others. Excellent grammar, speaking and writing skills.
DRIVER'S LICENSE: Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and current vehicle insurance to be able to drive on company's behalf during business hours.
* The ideal candidate will have talent in providing excellent customer service.
* Must have military background (retired military, military wife, etc.)
* Must be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
* The goal is to find opportunities to build relationships with government and/or military businesses and identify business' needs.
* Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
* Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to work with or without supervision.
* Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
* Perform additional tasks as required.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Ability to work with a diverse military population on a daily basis.
- We are looking for a competent Military/Defense Contractor Liaison to find business opportunities (government contractors, military suppliers, etc.), and manage customer relationships within a military base environment.
- Directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base on Fort Bliss, TX.
- Will have talent in sales and experience in Customer Service.
- Must be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Will find opportunities to build relationships with businesses and identify business' needs.
- Will be both in an office setting and conducting outreach, dependent on need.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls from government and military entities requesting Workforce assistance.
- Will also be conducting cold calls to present and promote Workforce Solutions Borderplex programs and services using sales strategies to existing and prospective government and military contractors.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business/customer relationships and channel partners to build a pipeline of businesses.
- Maintain and expand contacts with entities within the assigned territory.
- Achieve agreed upon performance targets and outcomes within schedule and timeline.
- Supply management with reports on business needs, problems, and potential for new services.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and natural desire to improve your skill set every day.
- Sourcing new opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls/in-person visits and emails.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer