To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Executive
Conduent, Inc. • New York, NY
Posted 6 days ago
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for driving sales of Business Process Services, across all our service lines.
- Sales to new clients in the Retail, Travel, Logistics & Manufacturing industry verticals.
- Focus on tactical relationship building, with a highly targeted, relevant approach. Building a very select pipeline of key prospects with the goal of closing large, strategic deals.
- Engage product marketing and solutions expertise to refine service offerings for specific market segments.
- Achieve your goals through calls and meetings. Identifying businesses needs and delivering the right solutions to their need is the objective for this position.
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell to new customers, work with new logo prospects to find what they want, uncover creative solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Secure meetings with C-suite and senior management.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport.
- Handle administrative portion of the sale and qualify customers based on their needs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of sales / business development experience.
- Business Process Outsourcing / Services (BPO/BPS) experience.
- Experience with sales lead generation and pipelining.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Naturally curious and passionate with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer centric attitude.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Loves to learn and has the ability to be coached and mentored.
- Winning spirit- has the ability to overcome rejection while remaining positive.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Tech savvy (basic computer skills).
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.