To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Raleigh, NC
Posted 6 days ago
We are currently seeking a Marketing Associate/Graphic Designer for the Carolinas region that will be located in Raleigh, NC. Developing branded content that engages our audiences and drives thought leadership is an important part of our marketing strategy at JLL. This role will act as a strategic partner to all of JLL Carolinas’ business lines to drive forward key initiatives that elevate the value and impact of a broad range of marketing strategies and deliverables for JLL clients, prospects, media and internal stakeholders. As the Marketing Associate, you will play a huge role in helping us refine our strategy and spread our message across the Raleigh, Charlotte and Charleston offices in the Carolinas.
Must have superior project management and writing skills, be highly organized, and have a winning attitude.
*Adobe Creative Suite is a required skill, specifically InDesign and Photoshop
What this job involves:
- Collaborate with marketing team members on the strategy and production of campaigns that support our marketing and communications plan.
- In support of local and/or national marketing strategy, communications and brand development, ongoing responsibilities include design and creation of: content marketing focused presentations, marketing collateral, advertisements, special event materials
- Aide in the implementation of the Carolinas digital content strategy that involves multiple channels (blog, social, email, advertising and direct mail campaigns).
- Partner with regional marketing and business leadership to develop targeted campaigns in support of business and brand awareness initiatives.
- Partner with Research and PR teams to localize national research releases.
- Build and sustain a strong relationship with our local and national research team, brokers, managers and business leaders in Charlotte, Raleigh and Charleston.
- Offer support with special projects as needed.
- Lead the creation of new business presentations and proposals that reflect the firm’s brand while also speaking directly to the clients’ needs.
- Support the development of compelling/high impact content – written, video and graphical – across multiple channels ensuring that it’s purposeful, compelling and tailored for intended audiences that educate, engage, and inspire client and/or internal staff
- Create email marketing communications of relevant news, such as large transactions, new hires or promotions in the market.
- Develop and write content for internal monthly newsletter.
Sound like you? Before you apply it's worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Design, Communications or relevant field
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop
- 2-5 years of experience, marketing professional services or real estate experience a plus
- A positive attitude with outstanding customer service skills
- Proficient writer with the ability to adapt tone, voice and style to meet established needs
- Understanding of graphic design and creative thinking
- Ability to understand business objectives and translate them to effective marketing messages
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Impeccable detail orientation
- Ability to prioritize work schedule and meet multiple deadlines on a cross-section of assignments
- Must have the ability to travel to the Charlotte, NC office periodically
- Knowledge of email marketing programs (i.e. Eloqua, Poppulo/Newsweaver) is a plus
- Knowledge of social media, digital and mobile content platforms and management tools is a plus
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.